Fleet management covers a wide range of tasks and tools that your business will require to effectively and cost-efficiently manage your fleet. Here at Bluepoppy, we want to help you with managing your fleet to ensure it’s safe for all your drivers, save your business time and money with efficient management, and keep your fleet as streamlined and slick as possible.
At Bluepoppy, we know that every business is different, and so is their fleet. This means their needs and the services they require are different as well. That’s why we will create a bespoke fleet management policy to suit your individual business requirements.
To begin the process Bluepoppy we will meet with you to go through a full fleet audit. This involves asking questions about your business’s operations, the specifics of your fleet, and how you might expect the fleet to change in the near future. From there we will be able to establish what your current requirements are, what they are going to be, and create a fleet policy that fits this vision.
We’re happy to meet clients in person or virtually in order to do this initial audit, and will support you every step of the way..
A key part of having an effective fleet policy is correctly managing the fleet administration process.
If you make the decision to work with Bluepoppy then we can manage all these administrative tasks for you, saving you time and money, as well as ensuring nothing is missed.
The fleet administration services we offer include:
- Providing vehicle maintenance for the entire fleet
- Arranging any required breakdown assistance
- Booking all vehicles’ servicing, and arranging pick up and return of vehicles, before and after servicing.
- Organising mobile tyre replacement
- Organising mobile windscreen repairs
- Arranging overseas and European travel packages
- Managing fuel cards
- Providing various reporting functions for drivers to report vehicle issues, as well as for management to be able to pull reports with data spanning the entire fleet
Another service that we can provide is telematics for your fleet.
Fleet telematics and vehicle tracking systems allow you to monitor the use of your fleet and keep track of where vehicles are at all times.
You will receive a range of cost-effective vehicle tracking solutions that allow you to monitor your fleet, with easy to install equipment, efficient monitoring systems and real-time data that you can access on any mobile device.
Tracking results are usually obtained through a combination of a GPS receiver and either an electronic GPRS or 3G device in each vehicle.
As part of this we can offer you:
- Automated alerts and reports
- Fleet vehicle monitoring
- Fleet driver behaviour monitoring
- Scoring of vehicles to highlight best and worst
- Helps you increase efficiency, reduce risk and highlight cost areas
Bluepoppy can also help you with specific services relating to personal vehicles used for business by employees, also known as a Grey Fleet, and Risk Management. To find out more about these services, links can be found below.