This type of finance agreement is suited to companies who are wholly or partially VAT exempt. It is also suited for high value cars where the company want to own their vehicles, but don’t want the risk of depreciation.
The company pay fixed monthly instalments and can either pay a predetermined value and retain ownership at the end of the contract or hand the vehicle back. With Contract Purchase the vehicle is shown as an asset on the balance sheet and the monthly rentals are not subject to VAT.
- Flexible term and mileage – fixed instalments
- Flexibility at the end of the agreement to either purchase the car for the predetermined optional final ‘balloon’ payment or simply return the car to the finance company
- Maintenance and other added value services can be included
- Low initial outlay
- Ownership passes to the customer on completion of payments
- On-balance sheet treatment with writing down allowances for accounting purposes
- Finance Rentals not subject to VAT
Keep Me Informed
Popular Cars This Week
AUDI A6 Saloon 1.8 Tfsi 190ps Black Edition S TronicMonthly Rental ex VATFrom £319.33Initial Rental ex VAT£1,915.98Processing Fee ex VAT£150.00
KIA Niro 1.6 Gdi Phev 139bhp 3 DctMonthly Rental ex VATFrom £246.64Initial Rental ex VAT£1,479.84Processing Fee ex VAT£150.00
SKODA Kodiaq 1.4 Tsi 150ps Se L 7seat DsgMonthly Rental ex VATFrom £254.51Initial Rental ex VAT£1,527.06Processing Fee ex VAT£150.00
VOLKSWAGEN Golf 5 Door Hatch 2.0 Tsi 230ps 6speed GtiMonthly Rental ex VATFrom £221.90Initial Rental ex VAT£1,331.40Processing Fee ex VAT£150.00