Clean Air For Bristol
Air quality measurements in Bristol break legal standards for NO2.
Hundreds of deaths a year in Bristol are linked to air pollution. It also affects the most vulnerable in our city – children, older people and people with heart and lung conditions.
It is essential that we act now to clean up the air in Bristol and keep its citizens safe and healthy. Bristol City Council is developing a wide ranging Clean Air Plan to achieve compliance with air quality objectives in the shortest possible time and deal with all air quality problems.
We want to hear your view on the options we are considering.
Find out more:
- What we are doing to address pollution from transport
- Local air quality data is available on Bristol’s Open Data Portal
- National air quality data and pollution forecasts are available from Defra.
- Air quality and health report: Public Health England
- An air quality action plan is available at the West of England Partnership transport plan page.
- Find out about pollution from domestic solid fuel burning such as wood burning stoves
Air quality report 2018
The 2018 air quality annual status report (pdf, 5.5MB) is now available.
Keep Me Informed
Popular Cars This Week
AUDI A4 Avant 35 Tfsi 150 Black Edition S TronicMonthly Rental ex VATFrom £386.73Initial Rental ex VAT£2,320.38Processing Fee ex VAT£150.0055.40 MPGPetrol137 g/kmAUTOMATIC
Metallic PaintLEXUS NX H Estate 2.5 Premium Leather Panroof E-cvtMonthly Rental ex VATFrom £355.73Initial Rental ex VAT£2,134.38Processing Fee ex VAT£150.0049.60 MPGHybrid Petrol137 g/kmAUTOMATIC
VOLKSWAGEN Tiguan 1.5 Evo Tsi 150ps Match Dsg7Monthly Rental ex VATFrom £235.43Initial Rental ex VAT£1,412.58Processing Fee ex VAT£150.0046.30 MPGPetrol138 g/kmAUTOMATIC
VOLKSWAGEN Tiguan 2.0 Tdi Scr 150ps MatchMonthly Rental ex VATFrom £248.90Initial Rental ex VAT£1,493.40Processing Fee ex VAT£150.0058.90 MPGDiesel126 g/kmMANUAL