Clean Air For Bristol
Air quality measurements in Bristol break legal standards for NO2.
Hundreds of deaths a year in Bristol are linked to air pollution. It also affects the most vulnerable in our city – children, older people and people with heart and lung conditions.
It is essential that we act now to clean up the air in Bristol and keep its citizens safe and healthy. Bristol City Council is developing a wide ranging Clean Air Plan to achieve compliance with air quality objectives in the shortest possible time and deal with all air quality problems.
We want to hear your view on the options we are considering.
Find out more:
- What we are doing to address pollution from transport
- Local air quality data is available on Bristol’s Open Data Portal
- National air quality data and pollution forecasts are available from Defra.
- Air quality and health report: Public Health England
- An air quality action plan is available at the West of England Partnership transport plan page.
- Find out about pollution from domestic solid fuel burning such as wood burning stoves
Air quality report 2018
The 2018 air quality annual status report (pdf, 5.5MB) is now available.
Keep Me Informed
Popular Cars This Week
JAGUAR E-Pace 2.0d I4 150ps FwdMonthly Rental ex VATFrom £249.53Initial Rental ex VAT£1,497.18Processing Fee ex VAT£150.0052.30 MPGDiesel143 g/kmMANUAL
Metallic PaintMERCEDES GLE 350d Estate 3.0 Amg Ngt Edition Premium Plus Auto 4maticMonthly Rental ex VATFrom £736.97Initial Rental ex VAT£4,421.82Processing Fee ex VAT£150.0036.70 MPGDiesel204 g/kmAUTOMATIC
VOLKSWAGEN Tiguan 2.0 Tdi Scr 150ps 6speed S Bmt 2wdMonthly Rental ex VATFrom £225.75Initial Rental ex VAT£1,354.50Processing Fee ex VAT£150.0058.90 MPGDiesel125 g/kmMANUAL
VOLKSWAGEN Tiguan 2.0 Tdi Scr 115ps 6speed S Bmt 2wdMonthly Rental ex VATFrom £215.46Initial Rental ex VAT£1,292.76Processing Fee ex VAT£150.0060.10 MPGDiesel123 g/kmMANUAL